Three main font licensing types are available for purchase from this website:
- Desktop: Install fonts on your computer.
- Web: Host fonts on your website.
- App: Embed fonts into your app.
The End User License Agreement (EULA) forms the basis of all license agreements made with A Practice for Everyday Life. Please make sure this document is read thoroughly.
The following uses will require license extensions:
- Broadcast: Use fonts in audio-visual content for broadcast, projection, download, streaming.
- Commercial exploitation: Use fonts as commercial products or marketing devices e.g. alphabets, letterforms, stamps, tattoos, stencils.
- Custom branding: Modify fonts for logo, tagline in branding etc.
- eBook: Use fonts in an eBook viewable on an app or electronic device.
- Enterprise: Licensing for a group of companies.
- Interactive apps: Use fonts in software where you can use, save or export text.
- Out-of-home advertising: Use fonts in billboards, moving vehicles, street posters etc.
- Retail and point-of-sale advertising: Use fonts for signage, displays or video screens in shops, trade fair stands etc.
- Software and hardware: Use fonts on hardware or in the operating system of a software or device.
To purchase these licensing types, please complete the contact form on the relevant font page or email firstname.lastname@example.org about your licensing requirements.
The purpose of a trial is to evaluate a font before purchase. When you download a trial font from this website, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of our trial license.
The Trial-Font End User License Agreement (EULA) forms the basis of all trial license agreements made with A Practice for Everyday Life. Please make sure this document is read thoroughly.